1. The Bible, in its original documents, is the inspired Word of God, the written record of His supernatural revelation, final in its content, and without any errors in its original statements. We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the bible.
(II Timothy 3:16 & II Peter 1:20, 21)
2. There is one God, eternally existent, Creator of heaven and earth. God is one in essence, three in personality.
(Deuteronomy 6:4 & Isaiah 48:16)
3. The Lord Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. Because He was infinite and without sin, His death on the cross was the total payment for the sins of the world. He rose bodily from the dead and is now seated on the right hand of God’s throne.
(II Corinthians 5:21, Hebrews 4:15, and Colossians 1:15, 16)
4. The Holy Spirit “seals” and indwells” us from the moment of salvation. Filled by the Spirit means being controlled by Him. All believers are baptized by the Spirit into the body of Christ. (Ephesians 1:15, Ephesians 5:18, & 1 Corinthians 12:15)
5. Man is saved by God’s mercy through faith apart from human works.
(Ephesians 2:8, 9, Titus 5:5, and John 1:12,15)
6. The church is the universal company of redeemed people. The practice of water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are symbols to the world, not works for salvation. The existence of the church does not nullify God’s promise to Israel.
(Matthew 16:18 & Romans 11)
7. Every child of God possesses eternal life. He cannot lose his salvation, but by sin one can lose fellowship, joy, testimony, power and future rewards.
(John 5:24, 6:55, 57, 39, 10:28, Romans 8:1 & Hebrews 12:5-11)
8. There is a Heaven and a Hell. Both are eternal where people exist in a conscious state. The Christian is with God after death.
(Luke 16:19-51 & II Corinthians 5:8)
9. Satan is a person, existing as a spirit being. He is the author of sin and he was defeated at the cross.
10. Repentance means to change one’s mind, and is necessary for salvation. A change of conduct should follow, but is not a requirement for salvation.
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.